edmond wally world on danforth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
still has some fed 40 left.they have blazer 45 and 9.they also have a couple of wwb in 40 and 45

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey stepper,they've been empty for a few days.i'll check often this weekend.i bet they'll get some in.saturday's have been good lately.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny thing.i mention that saturdays have been good.so,i go in there about 7;45 this morning and there's a few guys that are gray around the ears,flip flops,faded t-shirts and comfy shorts milling around the hunting section.all of them empty handed cause there was no ammo.so next week come up and introduce yourself.i'm the guy that gray around the ears,flip flops,faded t-shirt and comfy shorts.....lol

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
funny thing.i mention that saturdays have been good.so,i go in there about 7;45 this morning and there's a few guys that are gray around the ears,flip flops,faded t-shirts and comfy shorts milling around the hunting section.all of them empty handed cause there was no ammo.so next week come up and introduce yourself.i'm the guy that gray around the ears,flip flops,faded t-shirt and comfy shorts.....lol

You knew that this was going to happen, but for those of us that are just trying to help each other out, it's a "no biggie". At least you know that your posts are being read.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you're right,i rarely buy anything anyway.sometimes it the hunt more than the find.i' just waiting on some 22 to show up.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
few boxws of bb 45 and one box win. 50 count.a couple of boxes of 40.they have some 15 round bulk buckshot also

GSF

Marksman
Reaction score
plenty of 9mm, get it while its hot
saw 2 boxes full of blazer brass 9mm, saw some blazer 40. cal
and some wwb 40. cal and .357 sig and 44. mag

i would call, i was told i was the 5th person buying ammo in the last hour at 10:30 pm

Latest posts

Top Bottom