EFF BEE EYE at your door

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'er from the FBI and we are here to help. We are the largest crime fighting agency in the world so there is no reason to worry that we show up at your door smiling. Our guns are concealed for you safety.
We regularly set people up. Including arranging the kidnapping of governors and prosecuting people for not going under cover for us
and worse. We just like to see how people out here in the real world are doing.

Basically, this is subtle intimidation by the FBI toward a Pro-Lifer. Never talk to the FBI.

fbi-agents-show-up-at-childhood-home-of-pro-life-activist-video

Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the felony?

Interfering with an official investigation. Withholding of evidence.
Harboring a fugitive.
Laughing out loud at them.

Basically, whatever they want the “offense” to be.

Also, remember, lying to a federal agent IS a crime. Them lying to you=investigation research.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interfering with an official investigation. Withholding of evidence.
Harboring a fugitive.
Laughing out loud at them.

Basically, whatever they want the “offense” to be.

Also, remember, lying to a federal agent IS a crime. Them lying to you=investigation research.
She would have been better off not to answer the door.

My mom would have been the same way. She would have called me to let me know they were looking for me right in front of the agents. Jus trying to be as helpful as possiable. Would have drawn them a map to my place.

Now Dad. He could have not seen me for three years and would have told them I would back in a half hour if they wanted wait. And would have spent that next half hour trying to get one or both of those women naked and he would have gladly went to jail for obstruction. And done it again the following week.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She would have been better off not to answer the door.

My mom would have been the same way. She would have called me to let me know they were looking for me right in front of the agents. Jus trying to be as helpful as possiable. Would have drawn them a map to my place.

Now Dad. He could have not seen me for three years and would have told them I would back in a half hour if they wanted wait. And would have spent that next half hour trying to get one or both of those women naked and he would have gladly went to jail for obstruction. And done it again the following week.
Ding, ding, ding! IDK how many times I've posted that if you didn't invite someone to your door, and they didn't call ahead to make an appointment, don't answer the damned door! They are not there to help you in any way!

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
A number of years ago I was heading down to my range to do a bit of plinking with my AR-15. I was going out the front door so as not to hassle with the dogs trying to get out the back door and follow me down. I opened the front door with my AR slung over my shoulder to a guy just reaching up to knock on the door, kind of surprised us both. His eyes got really, really big. Turned out to be the county assessor looking for my dad. I told him he was at the wrong address.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A number of years ago I was heading down to my range to do a bit of plinking with my AR-15. I was going out the front door so as not to hassle with the dogs trying to get out the back door and follow me down. I opened the front door with my AR slung over my shoulder to a guy just reaching up to knock on the door, kind of surprised us both. His eyes got really, really big. Turned out to be the county assessor looking for my dad. I told him he was at the wrong address.
I did something similar. Was in my garage cleaning and racking an AR on my truck tail gate. Lots of racket.
Looked up and there was a UPS driver trying to make a delivery. His eyes were wide eyes shut !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom