EFILE right here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
accessories
Been wanting a silencer but don't want to wait the year? I can do the efile, which has been taking less than 90 days! That's right, prints, photos and paperwork all done right here! Want a trust done? Have me, an Attorney, draft one for you.

I keep many Rex Silentium cans in stock, and I can get any brand you want, provided they are in stock at the manufacturer. I offer discounts to OSA members! Email me at:

[email protected]

If you haven't shot a .22 rim fire with a silencer, I promise you will grin and say something along the lines of "dang I need one of those!". Change that need to HAVE.
Reach out. I promise you'll like the pricing and I'll do my very best to beat the competition.

I also keep 100% Billet Lowers in Stock. They are too cheap NOT to have one!

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WhaTs the cost for a trust from you?
I charge $400 for a trust. I'm an attorney and my trust will be better than the One-Shot Trust (Only has 1 item) or the $60.00 guntrusts. As long as I have a license, you don't pay to modify it up to 3 times a year.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Do you sell through a sites like Armslist or Gunbroker? Or where can we see what you have in stock? Do you do most of your business through social media ? Also, do you have an actual store to visit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom