Egg shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the latest. This starts at the point where the supply chain is essentially collapsing.

He discusses articles about the shipping backlog, the trucking industry and what the media is not even investigating because they are living in a fantasy land.

Are you talking chick shortages? Eggs or stock market in general? Housing market? I watched the video about housing prices and rent but not sure we're near a housing bubble.....yet. That the "expert" or someone else?

I put a sizeable chunk of my retirement funds on the sidelines last year expecting a downturn. Kept my monthly investments but took some profits and looking for when to slowly get back in.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Love Or Hate him, believe or not Tucker Carlson on Food Plant Disasters:

4 21 2022 What's going on with all these food processing plant disasters? - Tucker Carlson 3 minutes

4/22/2022 Questions surround US food supply - Tucker Carlson

Saw a meme that talked about the food supply shortage to begin with, same day Tucker Carlson talked about it.

Tucker Started talking about COVID before anyone else as far as I know.

what i've noticed that's become an interesting phenomenon is how the media works regarding conservative vs liberal.

liberal media always gets the narrative out first, THEN liberals continue to parrot those talking points.
but
it seems like conservative media has actually paid attention, and merely reposts things that get talked about online *first*.
like these anchors are basically *just finally reporting* on things people have been saying online *for years*.

this is an interesting concept, because i don't know ANY liberals who hold opinions or are privy to information, and are just HOPING that the media will talk about it. it's the EXACT opposite; the media gives them something new every day and THAT'S what they talk about. they are NEVER in front of the media, while online conservatives "in the dark corners of the net" are basically driving the bus at this point.

liberals watch the news to be told what to think
conservatives watch the news to be reassured what they think isn't crazy and someone else agrees

at least that's how i see it

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupidest thing ever:

Noon sNews, yesterday, idiot was saying the inflation is being caused by THE PEOPLE. There has been SOME supply issues due to Covid. THE PEOPLE hear about some "possible" shortage. They rush out and over buy, creating the shortage. Price goes up, because of the created shortage. Then, THE PEOPLE cry about goobermint causing inflation.

1. Pedo Joe policies caused fuel increases.
2. Price of fuel is tied to everything. Therefore, everything goes up.
3. Dums planned shortages.
4. sNews reports coming shortages.
5. More price increases.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bank of America annalist was saying yesterday to expect a recession in a few months too. Looks like the perfect storm gathering just in time for the election. I wonder what crooked crap the Democrats will pull this time.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will we see the $50K student loan forgiveness before the midterms? Biden has to come up with "wins" during his first 2 years and there just aren't any. Just thinking of possibilities that may be presented in a way to swing votes. I can't even finish reading how he's taking credit for the increase in small businesses the past 2 years!

Latest posts

Top Bottom