Egg shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupidest thing ever:

Noon sNews, yesterday, idiot was saying the inflation is being caused by THE PEOPLE. There has been SOME supply issues due to Covid. THE PEOPLE hear about some "possible" shortage. They rush out and over buy, creating the shortage. Price goes up, because of the created shortage. Then, THE PEOPLE cry about goobermint causing inflation.

1. Pedo Joe policies caused fuel increases.
2. Price of fuel is tied to everything. Therefore, everything goes up.
3. Dums planned shortages.
4. sNews reports coming shortages.
5. More price increases.
Oh and don't forget about the 17 food processing plants (so far this yr) that have had some type of disaster to cause them to close or seriously slow them down

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Signs are going up in grocery stores in areas of the country of an egg shortage because of avian flu. Combine that with a shortage of feed and things could get bad.

If you have chickens you might want to learn how to water glass or some other form of preserving eggs.

View attachment 267624
Powdered egg has trippled in the last few months 25 bucks a lb……nothing to see here

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stupidest thing ever:

Noon sNews, yesterday, idiot was saying the inflation is being caused by THE PEOPLE. There has been SOME supply issues due to Covid. THE PEOPLE hear about some "possible" shortage. They rush out and over buy, creating the shortage. Price goes up, because of the created shortage. Then, THE PEOPLE cry about goobermint causing inflation.

1. Pedo Joe policies caused fuel increases.
2. Price of fuel is tied to everything. Therefore, everything goes up.
3. Dums planned shortages.
4. sNews reports coming shortages.
5. More price increases.
A tremendous amount of shortages are because blue Democrat states shut down businesses. Some still refused to open up businesses. When you shut down a chicken processing plant or a beef processing plant or a pork processing plant one would think that it would cause a shortage of meat.

When there’s some type of supposed pig plague or chicken plague and animals have to be destroyed it causes shortages.

shoot I was reading on here and some other post where we have food canning plants or something to that effect that are being hit by airplanes or blowing up or burning down for mysterious reasons.

Food shortages and inflation really sounds like it’s man-made but not by the people.

I haven’t forgot the 2020 toilet paper shortage and all the clowns hoarding that though. That was entirely a human made Panic shortage

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bank of America annalist was saying yesterday to expect a recession in a few months too. Looks like the perfect storm gathering just in time for the election. I wonder what crooked crap the Democrats will pull this time.
It’ll just be another excuse to absentee vote and unverified ballots. Just like with the Covid. Unchecked fraud

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just bought more eggs last night. Two 18 packs averaged at $2.75 a dozen and there were plenty of them.

That's an increase of about $1 per dozen since the last time I bought them.

Cases were full plus a lot of overflow in another big case down the aisle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom