Egg shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm selling mine for $3/dozen, $4/dozen if I have to deliver. First set of cartons are yours free of charge. If you don't return them when you buy more eggs the cartons are an extra 75 cents each. I'm not trying to compete with the grocery store -- just recoup some of my feed costs.

I need to pick up some ducklings and get them going so they will be ready to lay in the fall. Their eggs are SO much better for baking. And I'm tempted to start baking and selling bread, dinner rolls, etc. on the side also.

I need to do some more checking but I believe you can sell baked goods out of your home without having to deal with the health department and I wouldn't mind making a little extra money during the holidays. Hell I might even go get back on FB just to use the marketplace ...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm selling mine for $3/dozen, $4/dozen if I have to deliver. First set of cartons are yours free of charge. If you don't return them when you buy more eggs the cartons are an extra 75 cents each. I'm not trying to compete with the grocery store -- just recoup some of my feed costs.

I need to pick up some ducklings and get them going so they will be ready to lay in the fall. Their eggs are SO much better for baking. And I'm tempted to start baking and selling bread, dinner rolls, etc. on the side also.

I need to do some more checking but I believe you can sell baked goods out of your home without having to deal with the health department and I wouldn't mind making a little extra money during the holidays. Hell I might even go get back on FB just to use the marketplace ...
$1 for delivery! that is a deal!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Maybe I should get rid of my chickens and buy from you. Now don't go putting a driving clause in there now. Delivery is delivery 🤠

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1678486855709.png

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the foodservice industry. The price of eggs has gotten to the point we stopped serving whole eggs and use liquid instead. Even then we cut back on that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom