Ehh NO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I will pass.

https://www.amazon.com/Order-Bulk-C...A4BN7WBFS7M&psc=1&refRID=Y07A6C0TNA4BN7WBFS7M

Crickets.jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During my time in Vietnam, and while completely sober, I ate home / farm raised stir fried water bugs (Lethocerus Indicus) a couple of times while in Vietnam......not bad at all if seasoned good and cooked well done so that the insides aren't still real squishy.

Knowing some of you fellas just had breakfast and would like to keep it down I won't go into some of the other things I ate while there. :)

Bug.jpg

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not at that price if they were Cheap maybe, if I didn't eat'em the chickens would..

Yeah, let the chickens eat them. The chickens will turn them into eggs which are much more appetizing and nutritious. It's the same with grass. Let the cows eat the grass and turn it into milk to drink, burgers to eat, and leather for shoes! (Besides, it's better for the environment to let the cows produce and expel methane than me!)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom