Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was skeptical about that also but a professional told me.
Maybe a different kind of test?
I have had 4 people including myself that tested on Abbott test as negative while symptomatic until finally receiving positive test after 4-6 days of symptoms. That didn't happen with the original wuhan strain, you would test positive faster if you had that one. But the Omincron variant is the one that takes longer to have enough viral load in the nasopharnyx to get a positive swab test unless you swab the throat instead of the nose:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-swab-throat-covid-rapid-tests-guide-2022-1

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 2+ years of this covid crap and the misinformation we got from the government and the medical community that was complicit, I believe nothing about the jab/the cure/the medical community that was complicit spreading the lies and canceling the medical community that was offering alternative treatments that appear to have had some basis in being effective. Some not double blind proven just like the jab was not double blind proven.
The government continues to spread the misinformation with the new variants saying they are more deadly, spreading like wildfire trying to instill fear in an attempt to cover their BS put out in the past while ignoring the thousands upon thousands of folks dying from the flu and common cold as just another flue and cold season.
The gubberment says trust me, I'm here to help, which is exactly the opposite of what has been happening. Large parts of the medical community fell in line because of government funding that could have been potentially lost. It's all about the money. Most of medical research is funded by government moneys.
The NIH invests most of its $45 billion budget1 in medical research for the American people.
Guess who is the head of the NIH? Yeah, the guy that put you in lock down for no reason.
Over 84 percent2 of NIH’s funding is awarded for extramural research, largely through almost 50,000 competitive grants to more than 300,000 researchers at more than 2,500 universities, medical schools, and other research institutions in every state.

In addition, over 10 percent2 of the NIH's budget supports projects conducted by nearly 6,000 scientists in its own laboratories, most of which are on the NIH campus in Bethesda, Maryland. The remaining 6 percent2 covers research support, administrative, and facility construction, maintenance, or operational costs.
Think those folks receiving grants are not biased?
Even liberals in the medical community have said that hospitals over counted the covid deaths as recently reported on CNN.
The over counted deaths were used by cities, states and the government to take away our Constitutional right of freedom to assemble.
I used to be slightly favorable of our government to tell us the truth and have focus to use their information to help the citizens of this country, but I've learned this is not the case anymore.
The highest levels of government are focused on removing our rights to make us serfs while retaining their privileges of private jetting around the world, creating carbon footprints none of us will ever match.
I will never trust the government or any government study any more.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take the ivermectin even now. It cant hurt you.
1674300324573.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom