Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, buddy. Hope it passes quickly with no lingering effects.

I came down with a sore throat last Fri. Sinus congestion. Then came the cough. No fever, no chills, no aches, no loss of taste/smell. Just a head cold. But it's fighting like hell to hang on till the bitter end. So far Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu has taken care of the worst of it. It's much better today and I'm hoping will be just a memory by Monday.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I came down with a sore throat last Fri. Sinus congestion. Then came the cough. No fever, no chills, no aches, no loss of taste/smell. Just a head cold. But it's fighting like hell to hang on till the bitter end. So far Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu has taken care of the worst of it. It's much better today and I'm hoping will be just a memory by Monday.
I had that right before Christmas. It took about a week and 2 full bottles of the Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu before getting over it. It sure was stubborn, but it wasn't the Rona.

All my best to the OP for a quick recovery.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I had that right before Christmas. It took about a week and 2 full bottles of the Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu before getting over it. It sure was stubborn, but it wasn't the Rona.

All my best to the OP for a quick recovery.
I had that junk around Christmas too. Filled up a half a dozen dollar store bags with toilet paper from blowing my nose. I was heavy on the nyquil too. Best of luck SnattlerACHE

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had Omicron II 6 months ago. Fever, cough and headache. I called my doctor after testing positive with in home test. Antibiotics, Prednisone and cough syrup. I really never got too bad and cough disappeared the next day. I kept the fever down with Ibuprophen. 3 days and I was good to go. Dr told me to quarantine for 5 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom