Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Bob
Yes
Really, you had 3 positive covid tests? Because I remember when you previously told this story & said you weren’t tested, but you knew you had it twice. That’s my confusion because it was a big debate on here about how could you know you had it if you weren’t tested.

Last edited:

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lady from OU med was on radio today saying that giving steroids or antibiotics too early can actually "lead to your demise". She said something about using them if the infection reaches a point where anti-inflammatory is needed later in the disease. Makes sense not to suppress immune system when battling a disease unless the immune system overreacts. Per my post above, I wondered why so many people were being given steroids when they tested positive and taking them before they got to the point of pneumonia like your wife's situation...maybe okcbob can chime in here and tell us what he sees the most regarding steroids and covid in 2023.
I had the covid in December of 2021, i was feeling horrible for a few days then went to the doctor and got a steroid shot. The next day I felt 100% better, maybe it was the shot or it just ran it's course?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff works, talked to quite a few people who have taken it at the first signs of becoming sick and then take a maintenance dose monthly. They swear by it, one guys doctor even prescribed his wife ivermectin. Get well Snake!
I’ve always said I support taking IVM for Covid if prescribed & monitored by a doc, because I’ll take anything that might help if I’m sick. We’ve had docs prescribe it locally too. But anecdotal stories about it working don’t prove anything. I know they have been doing clinical trials on IVM for Covid treatment. All the double blind -placebo controlled studies I have seen havnt shown a decrease in mortality, hospitalizations, icu admissions, etc. It would be interesting to see the most recent double-blind studies to get a real answer & see if it’s efficacious in Covid treatment. I’m all for it if the studies support its use.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I just stepped into this, is it gonna be a boy or girl. 🤣
You tell me. It got loose.

covid19shopper.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always said I support taking IVM for Covid if prescribed & monitored by a doc, because I’ll take anything that might help if I’m sick. We’ve had docs prescribe it locally too. But anecdotal stories about it working don’t prove anything. I know they have been doing clinical trials on IVM for Covid treatment. All the double blind -placebo controlled studies I have seen havnt shown a decrease in mortality, hospitalizations, icu admissions, etc. It would be interesting to see the most recent double-blind studies to get a real answer & see if it’s efficacious in Covid treatment. I’m all for it if the studies support its use.
Since then the pharmas and Atwoods as a team have reformulated the paste into a form you have to dilute greatly for humans. EFFFING government! Shiit works and you can't have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom