Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it a no smoking venue? Even after smoking for 20 years I cannot stand to be in a bar with smoking allowed. It turns my stomach.
No smoking inside. Terrible experience this past time though. They put our party of 6 at one table. There was another group of 6 next to me and one of the guys kept bumping into me everytime he moved(not his fault). The service sucked. The waitress we had took forever only came to our table 1 maybe 2 times.(I didn't see her the 2nd time). Check in and security were rude as sh*t too. Going over their reviews, it was a typical sh*tty night.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went with some friends last week to Bricktown Comedy Club last Saturday night. Developed a nagging cough on Monday. Woke up Tuesday with body aches, fever, congestion, and that stupid cough. Tested negative for covid with at home test. I went to the DR Wednesday morning and got swabbed for covid, flu, and strep. I tested neg for covid and strep and positive for FLu A. Been taking Coricidin Cold and flu(for peeps with high blood pressure), elderberry syrup and Ibuprofen 800 and a ton of water. Feeling better despite the nagging cough. I don't remember the last time I had the flu. There sure were a lot of folk at the Dr.s getting the same testing done though.
15 years ago I got the Flu shot and I got the Flu. Have not ever had a flu shot or the flu since. Had a couple of colds for a gay or two, but never missed a day of work all that time.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15 years ago I got the Flu shot and I got the Flu. Have not ever had a flu shot or the flu since. Had a couple of colds for a gay or two, but never missed a day of work all that time.
you know that you can’t catch the flu from the flu vaccine, right?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flu sucks.

I’ve also only been officially diagnosed with the flu in years two of the many years I got the flu vax. Also it was years they guessed horribly wrong on the strains. So, three obvious ways to look at that... The vax doesn’t work, it does work, or correlation does not imply causation.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed to pick up the 'rona. went and got tested today. Not very happy about it. My second time, and this time sucks even worse, I start school next week, and need to make a trip up to colorado, sell some stuff, and finish the till in the kitchen/laminate throughout the house this week. Doesn't look like any of that is happening.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you know that you can’t catch the flu from the flu vaccine, right?
2003,2004,3005 I got a flu shot and immediately went down. Each time longer and longer, last one took 3 months to fully recover. No flu shots since and Ive been pretty good. 2 weeks ago we rushed my dad to the hospital. He tested as regular flu. I immediately started on Energee-c w/zinc in orange juice and had a runny nose and cough for a couple of days. Dad was down a week with a nebulizer and drugs. knocked the crap out of him and he's still not right.
Energee-C immune w/zinc powder in orange juice is good stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom