Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in a deep dark place Sunday night. I was stuporous and had an out of body. Every time I closed my eyes there were colors mixing and coming at me very slowly. Several times I saw a blue white light above me. I was ready. God said, nope, I have to thump you some more before you come into my house.
After reading that, I couldn’t decide to give a thumbs up or sad face. I decided on the thumbs up because you’re not ready to leave this place yet. Get outside and breathe some fresh air and enjoy this life. God will come get you when he’s ready. Life seems to always come with plenty of thumpings, but it also comes with good times as well.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Free Doctor gave my wife ivermectin and steroids...the steroids were only for if it got too bad in the lungs (as is the case with other severe chest infections from what I know but not a doctor) but she never needed them.

Also Dr McCullough has been advertising his new service: https://www.twc.health/pages/acute-care
Get better soon!!!

Among other things, I took Andrographis EP80™ Extra Strength and NAC when I had it...felt real bad for a week and not 100% for a month or so, but my O2 never got below 94 so whatever i was doing must have helped...also took the horse meds.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Free Doctor gave my wife ivermectin and steroids...the steroids were only for if it got too bad in the lungs (as is the case with other severe chest infections from what I know but not a doctor) but she never needed them.

Also Dr McCullough has been advertising his new service: https://www.twc.health/pages/acute-care
Get better soon!!!

Among other things, I took Andrographis EP80™ Extra Strength and NAC when I had it...felt real bad for a week and not 100% for a month or so, but my O2 never got below 94 so whatever i was doing must have helped...also took the horse meds.
Let me tell you, I am seriously considering a new doctor mostly because of the automated nonanswering system they have employed and I thoroughly blam the severity of my exposure on that Mercy no health new system. The doctor told me repeatedly if he had been notified sooner of my attempt to contact him, he would have treated the COVID and not just my symptoms where we are now. I HATE our healthcare debacle! Technology has taken over the communication systems and these hospitals have bought in to these computerized systems. I had to log in to MYMERCY then find my doctor, then find the non emergency message. Since it was "non emergency" they do not prioritize or triage any of them.

Now keep in mind this is the day after I went through their off hours phone line in which a pa was supposed to pick up the line and talk to me. After 30 minutes on hold, I said screw this!

I sent the message to my doctor explaining again everything including the positive covid test and the pictures of that. I noticed after sending the message,
"PLEASE ALLOW TWO BUSINESS DAYS FOR A REPLY."

#^*&^@)#$(^&$$%^*&^$##^&*yr##$& !

What is the purpose of an after hours triage if there is no answer?
I am almost done with Mercy. After this go round is over, I'm gone.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Snattle I'm really sorry to see you're sick. Especially with Covid. I hope you get better asap.

I'm not sure but I think we live not too far apart. PM me if I can do anything to help. Picking up prescriptions, groceries, a meal, want someone to talk to etc. Be glad to do what I can do.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you name the father (live on Good Morning America) can I come and watch? Ha.
I had to original Covid and another lesser variation too. I felt bad a couple of weeks ago and the wife unit tested me with the home tester. It showed positive then 20 minutes later it was negative. Maybe I was pregnant as well

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you name the father (live on Good Morning America) can I come and watch? Ha.
I had to original Covid and another lesser variation too. I felt bad a couple of weeks ago and the wife unit tested me with the home tester. It showed positive then 20 minutes later it was negative. Maybe I was pregnant as well
I will guarrandamntee I ain't pregnant. You have to have had some sort of sexual activity within a few months prior to the test.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snattle I'm really sorry to see you're sick. Especially with Covid. I hope you get better asap.

I'm not sure but I think we live not too far apart. PM me if I can do anything to help. Picking up prescriptions, groceries, a meal, want someone to talk to etc. Be glad to do what I can do.
I appreciate that to no end! Wifey has got me covered. She works from home.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will guarrandamntee I ain't pregnant. You have to have had some sort of sexual activity within a few months prior to the test.
That’s exactly what a pregnant man in the pregnancy denial stages would say. I seen this episode on Jerry Springer once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom