Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt lie about this nor am I wrong
You said you wouldn’t debate with him anymore. I put it in bold in my quote of your post. 3 minutes later, you started debating him again. So that makes you wrong or a liar. It’s pretty simple. Perhaps brain fog from Covid? Maybe more horse paste will cure it.

I’m also just busting your balls.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said you wouldn’t debate with him anymore. I put it in bold in my quote of your post. 3 minutes later, you started debating him again. So that makes you wrong or a liar. It’s pretty simple. Perhaps brain fog from Covid? Maybe more horse paste will cure it.

I’m also just busting your balls.
I'm not debating him now lol
Maybe I just wanted the last word

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the subject of lying:
Post #79 you confirmed 3 positive tests.
Post #101 you state one positive & 1 negative test.
Soooo, there. Since you are done debating, I got the last word! 😅
To clarify for the readers and not debate, 3 positives were my tests. When my symptoms all disappear in 10-12 hours following ivermectin, I know I was positive for covid since this drug doesn't help with any other virus.
1 negative and 1 positive were medical grade tests, 1 home test and 1 at the minute clinic inside CVS in Mustang. The ivermectin test being the most accurate by far.

Mike drop....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To clarify for the readers and not debate, 3 positives were my tests. When my symptoms all disappear in 10-12 hours following ivermectin, I know I was positive for covid since this drug doesn't help with any other virus.
1 negative and 1 positive were medical grade tests, 1 home test and 1 at the minute clinic inside CVS in Mustang. The ivermectin test being the most accurate by far.

Mike drop....
Seems like a debate…..

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever smoked in the past? It could be that covid releasing the toxins in your lungs?
nope, if you look it up, it is pretty common. I was suprised to see it said it meant you had a stronger immune system...who knows if that's true. But the issue did not begin until a month or so after I had the virus which is also common. Something about the immune response damaging the cells in the nose where the virus was. That is why you lose the smell and then as it heals you get some phantom smells.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thx, it is also a very common after affect from covid. Mine started after I got my smell back. Can you tell me how often she was smelling it? Mine has gotten progressively better...at first, I smelled it a lot and especially at night, then slowly over time, it has been less often and come & gone.
It would come and go. Wasn’t constant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom