El Cheapo Home Defense Handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.M.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Costs a bit more but at Summit Gun Broker, Mark has .40 cal XDs and .40 M&Ps
for under $300.00, they are police trade ins with night sights.
Most of the time he has a bunch of used Glocks for sale also.
I have bought 8 guns from him and every time they have been in better shape
then he described.
Great guy to do business with, he can be hard to reach by phone but he is a one
man show, so keep trying he will take the time to answer all your questions honestly.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a smith&wesson sd40ve a while back I traded it later but it's under $300 or was at academy and I never had a problem out of it bought my son in law one in 9mm the same time and he still carries his everyday

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd get a cheap 12 g. Academy recently had them for less than 200 bucks. If it were me, no matter what you decide on I would take him with you and tell him you are buying it as a gift as his friend but let him do the paperwork on it. No gray areas there, he is the buyer, you are just the payer

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd get a cheap 12 g. Academy recently had them for less than 200 bucks. If it were me, no matter what you decide on I would take him with you and tell him you are buying it as a gift as his friend but let him do the paperwork on it. No gray areas there, he is the buyer, you are just the payer

Good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think you can do that. I was in BP awhile back with a buddy that was buying a rifle. I chase air mile points with my credit card and said I would pay for it, but he had to sign the 4473. Counter guy said it was a no-go. Whoever had the money had to fill out the 4473.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to those 12 gauge 870 clones that were like $129 or whatever stupid cheap price was on them? Still available? Would be perfect for home defense in this situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom