Electric lawn mowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The self propelled tech is where Toro has one up on everyone. The personal pace (or whatever it's called) is a brilliant, cheap, and effective piece of kit. It is designed to speed up and slow down based on how hard you're pushing the bar. No dials, no throttles, just walk at your own pace and it'll match it.

can confirm. Mine has personal pace, it’s nice.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m really interested in the prospect of a battery powered lawn mower. I recently bought a battery powered pole saw from Harbor Freight and love it, and a friend has a battery powered Stihl chainsaw and prefers it to her gas powered saws. Technology on stuff like that has come a long ways.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m really interested in the prospect of a battery powered lawn mower. I recently bought a battery powered pole saw from Harbor Freight and love it, and a friend has a battery powered Stihl chainsaw and prefers it to her gas powered saws. Technology on stuff like that has come a long ways.

Yeah, I use a Milwaukee string trimmer. No more Stihl for me. I’ve had a lot of bad luck with Stihl. I can do my house, and 3 other family members houses and still have one bar left on my battery… I have the largest battery Milwaukee offers and these are not small yards that I’m weed eating.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Ace Hardware today and they had a battery powered zero turn mower on display. There was a display tag on it that said you could operate several features on it with an app on your phone. Who’d a thought it? I didn’t see a price tag on it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Ace Hardware today and they had a battery powered zero turn mower on display. There was a display tag on it that said you could operate several features on it with an app on your phone. Who’d a thought it? I didn’t see a price tag on it.
The price tag is probably pretty scary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom