• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Electric wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Up for sale is a slightly used electronic wife. This thing will clean your house on command with the simple touch of a button. You can even use an app to schedule her services.

Works great, my actual wife just prefers to
Actually vacuum and doesn’t want this on her fancy rugs.

Same as this one
iRobot Roomba 981 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Power Boost Technology, Black https://a.co/d/cbhhu44

125 or best offer. Open to trades

Attachments

• 8C9D86A5-98FD-4A4B-9715-5A0241EEF86C.jpeg
    8C9D86A5-98FD-4A4B-9715-5A0241EEF86C.jpeg
    910.6 KB · Views: 2

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Up for sale is a slightly used electronic wife. This thing will clean your house on command with the simple touch of a button. You can even use an app to schedule her services.

Works great, my actual wife just prefers to
Actually vacuum and doesn’t want this on her fancy rugs.

Same as this one
iRobot Roomba 981 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Power Boost Technology, Black https://a.co/d/cbhhu44

125 or best offer. Open to trades
Id get killed if I bought it, my clean freak wife loves…..loves to vacuum…….I am perhaps the only man here who bought his wife a Dyson for valentines day (not only did I survive but I was rewarded)…. fast forward 7y ears and we have 2 dysons and 2 restored Kirby G10s …..I can’t complain though I am the same way about chainsaws

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Id get killed if I bought it, my clean freak wife loves…..loves to vacuum…….I am perhaps the only man here who bought his wife a Dyson for valentines day (not only did I survive but I was rewarded)…. fast forward 7y ears and we have 2 dysons and 2 restored Kirby G10s …..I can’t complain though I am the same way about chainsaws
Yep my wife loves to do it herself. I’m more of a “let it run while we are practice” and forget about it kinda guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom