• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Electric wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for sale is a slightly used electronic wife. This thing will clean your house on command with the simple touch of a button. You can even use an app to schedule her services.

Works great, my actual wife just prefers to
Actually vacuum and doesn’t want this on her fancy rugs.

Same as this one
iRobot Roomba 981 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Power Boost Technology, Black https://a.co/d/cbhhu44

125 or best offer. Open to trades
How well does it work on carpet? Our house is mostly a medium pile carpet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ours is the same. It's amazing to watch this thing work and also funny.
The rumba gets trapped under the back of a recliner and works its way out, goes into a bedroom, gets behind the door and actually shuts it, trapping itself in the room, but it sure gets all of it covered. You can see the tracks where it runs.
We have a vacuum that gets ran on a regular basis. When the rumba goes around, the container gets full every time. It's picking up stuff the vacuum leaves behind.
We haven't had a dog in two years and it's still picking up dog hairs.
We have a name for it that is not acceptable to be told on an internet forum. I think everyone has a name for theirs.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Works pretty well on most surfaces honestly. Like Dennis said, these things def fill up every time they run. We ran it all the time until she got an expensive rug that she is too afraid to use it on. You can buy things to block off the areas you don’t want it run but not really feasible on a rug.

I’m totally open to offers just to get rid of this thing.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ours is the same. It's amazing to watch this thing work and also funny.
The rumba gets trapped under the back of a recliner and works its way out, goes into a bedroom, gets behind the door and actually shuts it, trapping itself in the room, but it sure gets all of it covered. You can see the tracks where it runs.
We have a vacuum that gets ran on a regular basis. When the rumba goes around, the container gets full every time. It's picking up stuff the vacuum leaves behind.
We haven't had a dog in two years and it's still picking up dog hairs.
We have a name for it that is not acceptable to be told on an internet forum. I think everyone has a name for theirs.
I've got 2 and they each have a different personality, one is kind of skittish and always turns around when it gets about four inches from the wall. The other gets after it and grinds itself into corners and says **** it I'm going down the stairs. They have saved my marriage.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Works pretty well on most surfaces honestly. Like Dennis said, these things def fill up every time they run. We ran it all the time until she got an expensive rug that she is too afraid to use it on. You can buy things to block off the areas you don’t want it run but not really feasible on a rug.

I’m totally open to offers just to get rid of this thing.
How does $100 cash sound? And meet me half way to Ponca City?

Latest posts

Top Bottom