Electronic Predator Calls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an Electronic Predator call and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions? Foxpro, Johnny Stewart, Wildgame? There are several others out there and then my next question would be what model of FoxPro or model of Johnny Stewart? Mainly be using it for Coyote hunting, Crow, but may try other things just to be using the call and for fun. Thanks.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a Foxpro with a remote. Spend as much as you can afford if you plan on using it much. They have a couple of new models out this year. If you ever have time I could show you what sounds I use that has worked for me. Pm me your number if you want.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a foxpro spitfire (24) sounds. It is the entry level and they normaly run 199 but I caught it on sale from cabelas for 160 and jumped on it. I have not tried to call yet but have read good reviews. However it works really well with my dog in the house.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 on the Foxpro. I have an older one and love it. Started out with a JS wired type caller and it did alright but won't hold a candle to the ease of the remote Foxpro. If you order from All Predator Calls website you can choose the sounds you want as well instead of getting preset ones you won't need.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you looked at the Primos Alpha Dog? I got one last fall and have been very satisfied with it. The day I got it I took it out in the yard and was going thru all the different calls. I heard some crows off in the distance so I switched on a crow call and less than 5 min I had 20 crows in the tree directly above the call! I was impressed. I also called 4 coyotes in on one stand with it. Natchez Shooters Supply was the cheapest I found it, $230.

Latest posts

Top Bottom