Electronic scope with remote display or goggles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know of an electronic scope that has a remote display you can use a phone app with, or goggles, to shoot the gun with IF you cant get down on the scope and look through it traditionally?

My buddy in TX is trying to set up an air rifle range at his place and is a quadriplegic. He's got a device he can use to squeeze the trigger, has a rest he can manipulate, has an air rifle set up for some accurate shooting, has everything....but cant get the scope worked out. He's tried mounting a phone to the eyepiece but it is wonky for focusing on the reticle or the backdrop and going back and forth. He sent ATN an email to see if maybe the Xsight 4k would do what he needs but hasnt gotten a response.

So, who are the gear gurus who can help point us in the right direction?
I'd love to figure this last part out so he can get to plinking.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds kinda fun, I'll do some searching.

Wasn't there a guy up by Ponca that had a target camera with a remote screen?

He was selling it cheap.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I read those day/night ATN scopes you could plugin a ipad for the spotter to watch.
You can do this with some models. I’m thinking some of those VR goggles that you put your iPhone in would work for this.

And some scopes, like Sig, now have Bluetooth capabilities that receive info, but not sure about video going the other direction.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an ATN Xsight 4K on a PA10 that has not even been sighted in yet. It will do wifi video streaming and scope control. I think it has real time viewing of what the scope sees. If you would like to check it out give me a holler.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
camera2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom