Elon Musk terminates offer to buy Twitter…🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a thing on the news reporting that Twitter employees are quitting because they can't deal with the fact that Elon said he expects them to put in a full days work. They went on to say that it's unfair because this wasn't a company Musk started, meaning he shouldn't be able to run the way he wants to. I swear every time I think these spoiled, entitled, worthless bottom feeding POS can't possibly surprise me anymore they reach a new low. I hope every single one of these crybabies ends up starving and homeless on some s*** hole street corner in SF.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a thing on the news reporting that Twitter employees are quitting because they can't deal with the fact that Elon said he expects them to put in a full days work. They went on to say that it's unfair because this wasn't a company Musk started, meaning he shouldn't be able to run the way he wants to. I swear every time I think these spoiled, entitled, worthless bottom feeding POS can't possibly surprise me anymore they reach a new low. I hope every single one of these crybabies ends up starving and homeless on some s*** hole street corner in SF.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The problem is homeless don’t starve in SF. They have it better off than a working person for both food and lodging.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is homeless don’t starve in SF. They have it better off than a working person for both food and lodging.
True enough, but you have to remember this is from the perspective of some entitled POS. Living in a tent on a sidewalk or in a park surround by addicts and scum ain't all that great especially after they've been living easy all this time. Food yeah, they'll feed em' for sure, but it won't be steak and lobster with their favorite bottle of wine.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True enough, but you have to remember this is from the perspective of some entitled POS. Living in a tent on a sidewalk or in a park surround by addicts and scum ain't all that great especially after they've been living easy all this time. Food yeah, they'll feed em' for sure, but it won't be steak and lobster with their favorite bottle of wine.
Oh, I don't know about that. Seems that some 'woke' companies had allowed their office workers to nap whenever they felt like it under the guise of being a 'boosting productivity rest'. Won't be much different on the street for them, I be a thinkin':

1668886143978.png

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing about meth is you don't notice your starving...

But having worked extensively with the west coast homeless population malnutrition is a serious problem, along with bedbugs, abscesses, dermatitis, trench foot, decaying teeth. These problems are due to their lifestyle choices. There are programs, the best ones tend to be Christian based. but often the homeless will not enter them without being forced. There are other NGOs primarily used the homeless as a political weapon to grift money, nicknamed the "Homeless Industrial Complex." In Seattle the Christian programs like the Union Gospel Mission have a high sucess rate with getting people off the street and back into employment but the city cut their grants because they were Christian, instead funneling money to a group called SHARE who set up tent cities and promoted the belief that homelessness should be a lifestyle choice.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know about that. Seems that some 'woke' companies had allowed their office workers to nap whenever they felt like it under the guise of being a 'boosting productivity rest'. Won't be much different on the street for them, I be a thinkin':

View attachment 320877
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Sleeping on a carpeted floor with espresso machines down the hall and all the other luxuries they want at their disposal is a whole lot different than sleeping on concrete surround by unbathed homeless addicts.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing about meth is you don't notice your starving...

But having worked extensively with the west coast homeless population malnutrition is a serious problem, along with bedbugs, abscesses, dermatitis, trench foot, decaying teeth. These problems are due to their lifestyle choices. There are programs, the best ones tend to be Christian based. but often the homeless will not enter them without being forced. There are other NGOs primarily used the homeless as a political weapon to grift money, nicknamed the "Homeless Industrial Complex." In Seattle the Christian programs like the Union Gospel Mission have a high sucess rate with getting people off the street and back into employment but the city cut their grants because they were Christian, instead funneling money to a group called SHARE who set up tent cities and promoted the belief that homelessness should be a lifestyle choice.
Even meth addicts get hungry after awhile and know they need food. Granted, it takes them longer than most, but eventually they know they're starving. Having dealt with them for many years I've seen it first-hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom