Embarrassed to ask, but putting my pride aside...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Newcastle, and very close to Moore. If you need anything, please PM me and I'll do my very best to help. Prayers going out for your family. God bless.

Donated and shared with some friends.

Last edited:

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Newcastle, and very close to Moore. If you need anything, please PM me and I'll do my very best to help. Prayers going out for your family. God bless.
Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your generosity. I will definitely let you know if we need anything. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent
Don't have much sent you some pretty rough divorce. I just moved to Moore and get to Edmond regularly. If there is anything you need me to pick up and bring back let me know I've done business with Rick and know where he is, I'll bet there Wednesday. All the best if I can do anything let me know

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent
Don't have much sent you some pretty rough divorce. I just moved to Moore and get to Edmond regularly. If there is anything you need me to pick up and bring back let me know I've done business with Rick and know where he is, I'll bet there Wednesday. All the best if I can do anything let me know

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Thank you sir. I genuinely appreciate all your help. I am so sorry to hear about your rough times as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom