Emergency/Tactical Medical Training Class Oct 9th to Support Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, really i personally put 450 ifaks at no cost to any department or officer on the street, in patrol cars and on tact teams. Do the math 450 x 200 = somewhere around $90,000 did i state at no cost to any department, practical shooting provided the kits. Plus 80 entry vests at $700.00 per vest at no cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry that not everybody got there ifak only two persons ever contacted me and i provided one of them a kit the other was a officer from duncan pd which i tried to contact a few time with no luck and i dropped the ball after a few tries. Everybody should have been told to contact me. If you contact me through osa i dont check it very often. So if you need a kit i have 5-10 left. You will have to call me and yes you might have to drive to me and pick up your kit i will not mail it. I don't have time to hand carry it to you. Here is my number 405-823-5300 call me and see what we can do. If not quit whining.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I and my wife would defenitely go so long as the class does not interfere with the saturdays that I have to work(every 3rd saturday). With that said, I'd do my best to trade so that I could go if it did just so happen to fall on that saturday.
thanks!
--Mech
ps. you seem like a very stand up person offering to refund the money for the IFAK that was never delivered and never part of your deal!

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys let's reassure tacmedic we do not hold him responsible for the lack of IFAKs. The class was worth it even without. If you guys want another one then pony up and I'm sure Jeff would come back down. I myself would like to see this be an annual thing for the WWP. Let me know if you need any help doing another class Jeff. I didnt do much last time though lol.

Agree 100%

I will be in on either one of the classes if given the opportunity.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom