Emergency/Tactical Medical Training Class Oct 9th to Support Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all of you who attended the course watch your PMs this week. I will be sending out info regarding IFAKs, additional training dates, request for your contact email (easier to get info to you that way) and more.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wes, I know its been a while, but we never received our IFAKs. Is there any update to this?

I wouldnt even bother, but the receipt of these kits is what I used to sell the administration on paying for us to go this class, and nearly a year later..they are still wanting to know where they are.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about this a few nights ago...

ie: another training for those that could not make it last time.

Thanks,

EFsDad

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wes Elliot (swat-t) has NEVER delivered the IFAKs he promised. I have no idea why he made this promise and did not keep it. Although I did not make this promise and was never consulted about it before he posted it on my thread about our class I offered to refund the officers' fee for this class. That offer was refused.

The class was conducted at Josh-L's request and the tuition was donated to Wounded Warrior Project. Attendees were only charged $100 per pair ($50 a piece) for a class that typically costs around $300. We could do this because our instructors and staff donated their time to help raise money for a worthwhile cause and provide training to good people. Yet for all their efforts what everyone seems to remembers is the broken promise of one @$$hole who has nothing to do with us or our organization.

Latest posts

Top Bottom