EMP you should consider the inevitable posibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
After the info was revealed that China has been monitoring everything our Navy has done both top secret and not formthe last 5 years, without our knowledge, anything is possible and should be expected imo. The most puzzling part is why haven't they already done it? Probably no need to while we're busy destroying ourselves I guess....

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody keeps talking about the grid going down. Why isn't (or is there) anything being done to solve that issue?
Way too big a task to harden the system. Only our Senators and upper officials will benefit from any tax dollars spent on EMP protection. As suggested by the issuing of satellite phones to a select few that want them.
Even our domestic sprinkler systems have electronics that would fry. And one I've never heard mentioned.......LED lamps ! Hmmm.
Maybe we should start a list: The electronic push button's on our gun safes.
Digital Wrist Watches
LED Flash Lights
Any Appliance With a Digital Display
Romeo 7

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm ready!

1685570050003.png

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really 100% convinced that an EMP will be TEOTWAWKI. First, you'd have to be a suicidal country knowing you're about to be vaporized in return. Then your missile(s) would have to have make it thru the anti-missile defenses. Then it would have to detonate on location. Then it would have to perform like everyone seems to assume it would.

That's a plan with a lot of moving parts and a LOT of risk for pretty much no return.

Latest posts

Top Bottom