Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The police superintendent Johnson was asked by a reporter what justice would mean in this case and Johnson said “absolute justice would be Smollett apologizing to the city”. Really? I can’t even believe that was said. But what do you expect form a fellow black person. I’m sure had this been a white person he wouldn’t be satisfied with an apology. Smollett deserves to do prison time if he is found guilty. He put other lives at risk by doing this. This just goes to show how sick the left is. They will do anything no matter how bad it is.

I understand what you are saying here but I believe this is in addition too whatever comes out of the charges. Dumb ass also glued together a threatening hate letter and SENT it to himself....... That is a federal felony.. If this goes like it should this cat is fixing to be in a whirlwind of ****!!
And all of this because he wanted more money LOL. What a POS

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The police superintendent Johnson was asked by a reporter what justice would mean in this case and Johnson said “absolute justice would be Smollett apologizing to the city”. Really? I can’t even believe that was said. But what do you expect form a fellow black person. I’m sure had this been a white person he wouldn’t be satisfied with an apology. Smollett deserves to do prison time if he is found guilty. He put other lives at risk by doing this. This just goes to show how sick the left is. They will do anything no matter how bad it is.

IMO, justice would be writing a check to the city for every penny spent on this investigation and making a nationally televised public apology where he admits he made the whole thing up, then apologizes to DJT, his supporters and all the white conservatives in America he tried to smear with his hoax. No waffling, no excuses, just a full admission and full apology.

Absent that, I want him to spend time in prison. At least a year before release. He has a prior history of lying to the police so I don't think this is too harsh.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1550794099213.jpg

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a public admission of his lies and deception and him to say it is in fact he that is the one who is the racist in this entire deception. I could give a rats ass about an apology. The only reason they ever apologize is because they got caught. As far as I'm concerned he committed a "hate crime" against everyone who voted for DJT. He was all too eager to talk about the MAGA connection on the morning talk shows to paint millions of people in a racist light which now shows his ideologies and racist bent.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote for an apology AND hard prison time (not just a few days in County).

Otherwise, some other moron may try this and expect to get off with an apology.
:drunk2:

From what I learned working at the OSBI, jail time is less preferred by the criminal element than what prison time is. In prison for instance, they can have TV's in their cell. Not so in jail. There are other considerations where prison is more "comfortable" for them than county jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom