Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I learned working at the OSBI, jail time is less preferred by the criminal element than what prison time is. In prison for instance, they can have TV's in their cell. Not so in jail. There are other considerations where prison is more "comfortable" for them than county jail.
I was referring more to the duration. AFAIK, folks don't usually get sentenced to spend years in the county jail.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Empire tried to Strike Back against Trump and failed....again

Eventually things reach a saturation point and there is no one outraged because no one believes it likely to have happened. Many people have pointed out that America is the least racist country in the world. At some point the lies of the Left become blatantly obvious...that day cannot come too soon.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was also 10 degrees below zero if one of the pundits on TV was correct at the time of the attack.
Now who goes out at 1am at 10 below for a walk?
I hope he goes to jail, although I doubt he does. I could care less about an apology or admission of guilt. Go to jail and be the cell block biatch.
What is sad that in this era of identity and victim politics some members of the hollywood community still want to support him. Of course they are of the same ethnicity.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATLANTA, GA—While Empire actor Jussie Smollett has been having a tough week so far, there appears to be a silver lining: cable news channel CNN has offered Smollett a job as an investigative reporter and on-air anchor after witnessing his skills at fabricating a story entirely out of thin air.

CNN producers were reportedly impressed throughout the ongoing saga of Smollett's apparent hoax attack on himself. They realized early on the facts didn't add up but were fascinated with how well the actor kept the narrative going. An HR rep quickly reached out to Smollett to see if he'd be interested in taking on a position at the news organization after news broke that the entire thing was probably fabricated.

"Smollett has exactly the kind of skills we look for at our fine organization," said CNN correspondent Brian Stelter. "He picked a narrative, made up all the relevant facts and details, and stuck with his story in spite of glaring holes in the plot. It's hard to find people who understand our core values here at CNN, but Smollett seems to be just the guy for us."

The actor has accepted the offer and is now undergoing training to learn how to weave even more intricate narratives ex nihilo, according to insiders.
https://babylonbee.com/news/jussie-...-after-fabricating-news-story-out-of-thin-air

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was referring more to the duration. AFAIK, folks don't usually get sentenced to spend years in the county jail.

True, but there have been occasions when some judge in Oklahoma sentenced a guy to 1 year in prison for their crime. I also had a judge give a defendant a 2 year suspended sentence on a misdemeanor charge. Normally, a misdemeanor charge is only for up to a year and $500 fine. I suspect the defendant's attorney decided not to confront the judge on that for fear that the judge would change it to time to serve in jail for the entire year.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the sole determining factor as to what is a felony vs misdemeanor. A misdemeanor is not a felony because you can only sentence someone to one year or less in the county jail. This is usually set by state statute and usually adds a determining factor or an additional element to the crime such as with a weapon, an unintended death, the dwelling was occupied during a burglary, or a higher monetary value was involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom