Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know... I'm going to withhold judgement, same as we've asked for people with the Trump saga. We don't know everything that happened. Although apparently the Police Superintendent knew nothing about the charges being dropped.

I don't know, I don't have faith in anyone anymore, so the hell with it all. I don't know who or what to believe, you can't believe ANYTHING you see in the media, on TV, in the news, on the intarwebs, etc.

I'm just gonna go back to work to pay my taxes to support all these .gov employees who keep playing games back and forth all day every day. Sheesh.

Even the office underling the case was handed over to after the DA recused herself (after the PD filed complaints to the state on her) admitted he thought Smolett was guilty. This fairly REEKS of politics driving the outcome. :(

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the office underling the case was handed over to after the DA recused herself (after the PD filed complaints to the state on her) admitted he thought Smolett was guilty. This fairly REEKS of politics driving the outcome. :(

I agree, it definitely stinks. Just more examples of how our elected and appointed officials tend to think they need to rule us rather than serve us. A symptom of a pervasive and greater problem.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told Mrs Dumpstick, after Smollet was indicted, he would never go to court.

It's only 16 felony charges, after all. A guy like him in Chicago? He could do anything and never face court.

It's all about 'plausible deniability'. Remember that phrase boys and girls, the entire left wing exists because of it.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1553633573133.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This entire thing has gone crazy. The FBI as reported tonight is investigating the cook county prosecutor Foxx. She is friends with Obama's wife' former aid who is friends with Smollet's sister.
The Chicago PD released all the reports and within and hour had a court order to rescind them. He, He, the internet has already absorbed them.
This is only going to get better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom