Employer Requires Covid Vaccination with only 2 exemptions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, i still believe private business can set their own standards, both for who they choose to serve and who they choose to employ. It's an easy enough decision to navigate. Just as people are free to shop where they want, people are free to choose who they're employed by.

It's that old choice each individuals principals and character wrestle with. Each must choose between what is right and what is easy.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work in the Civil Engineering field and have been working from home since April of 2020. We will be returning back to the office with a full staff shortly and this was sent to all employee's through an email. This is only part of the email.

"Management will be requiring all employees to receive one of the three COVID vaccinations unless you have a medical condition or it would be in conflict with your religious beliefs."

What are some of ya'lls condition of employment with regards to the covid vaccine?

I'm required to get the flu shot annually and while the COVID vaccination hasn't been required yet I'm sure it will be . . . but I've already got the vaccination so I'm good at the moment. But still working from home.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any EMT, Advanced EMT or paramedic in Oklahoma requires vaccines to comply with state licensing. Covid is not one of them though. Too my knowledge there's not one hospital in the state requiring them for their employees.

Commissioned Officers and civil employees at Indian Health Service hospitals and clinics are required to get several vaccinations. Hep A, Hep B, Flu, Tetanus and any boosters for previous vaccinations.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Commissioned Officers and civil employees at Indian Health Service hospitals and clinics are required to get several vaccinations. Hep A, Hep B, Flu, Tetanus and any boosters for previous vaccinations.

Yeah I was referring to the covid vaccine for hospital employees I wasn't very clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom