Employer Requires Covid Vaccination with only 2 exemptions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be working remote permanently until I retire (I can go tomorrow if I want), they adopted a new remote work policy and I was emailed the policy yesterday. My desk at the pink palace has been emptied and I'm not going back. lol
And if they tell me I must come back for any reason, I'll make a B line to HR for them retirement papers.
But i am convinced I am immune to it. I have done no social distancing per say other than in a store so the sheep dont get scared. I'm out often in crowds and at clubs dancing etc and people are shoulder to shoulder a lot of times.
Cant get it.

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
U.S. employers can generally mandate that their workers get vaccinated against COVID-19, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission suggested in guidance released in December, confirming what many employment-law experts had long speculated.

“This guidance makes it very clear that employers have the law on their side,” Sahar Aziz, a Rutgers Law School professor with expertise in employment discrimination, previously told MarketWatch. “Your employer can mandate that you take the COVID-19 vaccine, so long as you do not have a [sincerely held] religious belief or a disability that would prohibit you from taking the vaccine.”

The EEOC’s vaccine guidance
If the basis for an employee’s refusal to take the vaccine is a religious belief or disability, employers have a legal obligation to provide a reasonable accommodation such that the employee could keep their job but perform it remotely, go on unpaid leave or change their job duties, Aziz said. But an employer can refuse a requested accommodation if it poses an undue hardship, such as significant expense or difficulty.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/y...608657885?st=o3ibwn6rmf4yicx&mod=mkwfirefox21

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the City and they are requiring it for all work related travel. Honestly, I think its violation of my privacy.

IMO it’s assault. No one can force anything into your body without your permission.

I wouldn’t take the vaccine with a gun to my head. It will end up killing more people than the “covid” will. There’s a 99.x percent chance you won’t die. I like those odds. Especially since there are therapeutics to cure it. Hydroxychloroquine is the cure. Why do you think they blew up two factories that produce it?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO it’s assault. No one can force anything into your body without your permission.

I wouldn’t take the vaccine with a gun to my head. It will end up killing more people than the “covid” will. There’s a 99.x percent chance you won’t die. I like those odds. Especially since there are therapeutics to cure it. Hydroxychloroquine is the cure. Why do you think they blew up two factories that produce it?

I am one of the few in my office that hasn't got it. Even those who said they weren't going to get it have. I figure I will be safe since everyone here is vaxed. One thing that perturbed me is the stuff they send out as now household members can get it, it literally says the vaccine will save your life..... yeah.... ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom