Employer Requires Covid Vaccination with only 2 exemptions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Any EMT, Advanced EMT or paramedic in Oklahoma requires vaccines to comply with state licensing. Covid is not one of them though. Too my knowledge there's not one hospital in the state requiring them for their employees.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it is still an FDA EUA Emergency Use Authorization
And should not be mandatory like the flu shot and hep b my employers are not demanding it Health care you think they would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any EMT, Advanced EMT or paramedic in Oklahoma requires vaccines to comply with state licensing. Covid is not one of them though. Too my knowledge there's not one hospital in the state requiring them for their employees.

I stand corrected. Was not considering something like health care professionals (duh). Of course there will be some occupations requiring them. I was thinking in general, like 75-80 percent of jobs don't require vaccinations.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Currently not mandatory for employment with the company I work for. The company has about 4,500 employees country wide. The latest company Covid report shows a total of 544 confirmed positive cases enterprise wide. They have kept very good statistics and a very thorough protocol for reporting.

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been waiting on my company to require one, I feel as if the mandatory vaccine issue will be pressed harder once the vaccinated numbers are higher. Like 70% or greater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom