Empty store shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to go to Walmart today for some more Ace bandages for the wife and can not believe how empty many of their shelves were, and how high some of the prices have gotten. Many items we buy regularly are just not available. The chip aisle was about 60% empty. Soft drinks 50%. Juice was 40%. It is getting nuts folks.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to go to Walmart today for some more Ace bandages for the wife and can not believe how empty many of their shelves were, and how high some of the prices have gotten. Many items we buy regularly are just not available. The chip aisle was about 60% empty. Soft drinks 50%. Juice was 40%. It is getting nuts folks.
Speaking of nuts? Any hot open carry dudes?😂😂😂

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you don’t need biscuits or sausage
F151B82F-3EA5-4ABA-BC2B-34FCD7CD7834.png
B13422FD-343C-40DA-B81C-21B26AAECA9D.png

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by the Sapulpa Wal Mart yesterday about 13:00 for 1 item.

A loaf of Home Pride butter top wheat bread. One of our staples.
Nary a one on the shelves. Zip. Nada. Zero.

Called the boss lady and asked her if she wanted me to try somewhere else. She said don't worry about it,
I'll make a loaf of beer bread. That's all I needed to hear!

Couple of hours later she brings me an end piece (crust) hot out of the oven with plenty of butter.

Oh Yeah! Plenty of carbs, but you gotta live sometimes!

As far as grocery prices, just ask her about it.

You will get more than an ear full :thumb:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the Mustang Wal-mart I can usually find what I need but a lot of the time it's not the brand that I really want. Next to the last time there there were no Dr. Pepper 2lt on the shelf and only a couple of 24 pack cans....I hate drinking out of a can but O well...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the Mustang Wal-mart I can usually find what I need but a lot of the time it's not the brand that I really want. Next to the last time there there were no Dr. Pepper 2lt on the shelf and only a couple of 24 pack cans....I hate drinking out of a can but O well...
I could not find any 24 pack Diet Pepsi today. No plain Ruffles just weird flavors. No Pioneer brown or beef gravy mixes either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom