Empty store shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here in Arizona, there aren't many shortages depending on the dates and events going on.
Cream cheese short before football games but in stock in a few days. Veggi's fully stocked, meat counter full.
Love shopping at Fry's. They have a beer and wine bar in the store. Park the cart, have a beer and finish shopping.
I've always thought something similar would be a huge money maker - have a guy walking around the Dillards, TJ Maxx, etc...with a cooler selling beer to the unfortunate guys who got dragged into the mall for a "quick stop"! There are times I would've given a $20 for a cold brewski while sitting outside the women's dressing room with my wife yelling over the top of the door....would you bring me that other top? Not that one, the one with the stripes. Does it match these shoes? Like it better with these or the other ones? Pull out another $20, it looks great honey!!!

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0 Dark 30 this morning (Feb 12) – stockers at Crest in Edmond are humping it!

Green and red bell peppers are suitable for use in cooking. Lots of apples, but some varieties I’m not familiar with. Ridged potato chips (Ruffles or Lay’s Wavy) were unobtainium, probably to my benefit. Everything else on my list was available or substitutable; Mrs. Citrus is going on an adventure with store brand corn flakes. Prices are going up.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started to say, probably because in order for you to buy it, it must be in stock. But I decided that's too smart-alecky so I'm not going to say it. :rollingla
Yep adding, typically, tend to, usually, would all change the meaning to what I intended. I support and appreciate your pedantry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom