Empty store shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fritos on the shelf this morning at Crest, $4.38 for 12.5 oz bag.
Someone is buying Fritos at the wrong place.

Sam's:
62B3B96B-F944-413C-BB02-754F13BE4ED0.png

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to see inklings of what it might have been like during the depression when those folks suffered through not having anything.

We are no where near that level at this point but we are moving in that direction.

We may be back there before we know it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I work with a guy that thinks just because he has a couple hundred k in the bank that he doesn’t need to worry about a SHTF scenario. He doesn’t understand that in a true SHTF, a tent a loaf of bread might be 5k because money won’t be worth anything. I used to joke with him that his scenario is when Walmart is out of his favorite chips. Annnnd, here we are!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work with a guy that thinks just because he has a couple hundred k in the bank that he doesn’t need to worry about a SHTF scenario. He doesn’t understand that in a true SHTF, a tent a loaf of bread might be 5k because money won’t be worth anything. I used to joke with him that his scenario is when Walmart is out of his favorite chips. Annnnd, here we are!
If ya don't hold it ya don't own it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom