Empty store shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reloader

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Walmart this morning. No regular sausage or potato chips. Everything else I was looking for was pretty empty. Those online order filler people were all over the place.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can I make four easy payments?
If I call in the next 30 minutes, do I get a bag of potato chips for free (just pay separate processing)?
Sure since your an established OSA member in good standing, on orders of 2 or more.

Call early to avoid future disappointment, they’re going fast!

PM me your CC info, I’ll process it today so you’ll have it on Monday. Air fright available at extra cost.🍛

Please make payments to “Grub and Ammo”🌝

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would never notice a regular Fritos shortage. I never cared much for them except in a frito chili pie and I rarely make those at home. Besides they make me burp all day.

Now the Chili Cheese Fritos are a different story. I could just about live on those if I let myself. That's why I have to look the other way and ignore them when I walk by the display at the save-a-bunch store. :D

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how employees say it is management not scheduling. The stores have cut numbers and hours, because of minimum wage BS. But CHIPS, BREAD, SODAS are stocked by the drivers, not store.

Lots of factors are creating this perfect storm. All factors were created by Dumbasscraps.

Covid
Gas prices
Minimum wage
Stimulus

Dumbasscraps
ANYTHING, any government controls is automatically screwed up! Minimum wage is just another scam to fool ignorant people into voting for them! Labpr is just another commodity! All commodity prices are set by SUPPLY, and DEMAND! Labor is no different, if we can keep the crooked politicians out of this process, it will work it's self out to everyone's satisfaction! America has the UNDISPUTED HIGHEST STANDARD OF LIVING IN HUMAN HISTORY, due to the RULE OF LAW, NOT POLITICIANS, AND A FREE MARKET ECONOMY, while many of our neighbors, that evolved at the same place, and time as we did, live in abject, hopeless poverty, with no chance of ever doing any better, RIGHT? WHY IS THAT? They are controlled by CROOKED, TWO BIT POLITICIANS, THAT CONTROL EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE ECONOMY! TURN OFF THE TV, THINK FOR YOURSELF, AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But isn't it more like during World War II, where people had money but items were unavailable for purchase?
My grandparents got married in 1933, had three kids by 1939. They said you could get a 50# sack of hominy grits for a nickel, if you could get the nickel. Shortages started in 1929, and continued until about 1946. Seems to me the rationing started in 1941, but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom