Empty store shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps you think it isn't Biden's fault, but consider this thought. Biden and his administration are the ones talking/ramping up the dialogue that the Russian/Ukrainian war is imminent, so the MSM is buying into anything and everything that they are saying. If they are reporting on anything else, it is that Trump is the equivalent of the Antichrist on Earth. The MSM will NOT report on anything negative about Biden and his administration or other Dems.

Also, don't forget that the Democrats have ALWAYS been against drilling and being energy independent. And, I mean ALWAYS!!!!! They don't even understand that their efforts to reduce our fossil fuel consumption is actually increasing the prices of such products, thus incentivizing the oil companies to "get out there and produce more oil." In other words, they are doing just the opposite of what they think they are doing.
Yep trying to start something NANCY said even if Putin don’t invade theyare still punishing him. Putin lead those idiots right to the trough.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Score!!! Went and picked up the grandson from school, thought I'd give it another try because I really want a pie.
20220222_101559.jpg

Last edited:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rationing was done to insure vital goods to the military were available, during WW2.
I was aware of that. The war started in 1941, as well. For the US, anyway. First off, there wasn't any money to buy stuff, and then there wasn't any stuff to buy because it was all going to the military. I believe I still have some of the rationing coupons from my mom's family. She was born in 1939, and just barely remembered rationing. Grandma was thrifty, and tried to teach all the grandkids to be thrifty, too. We gave her a hard time about it, sometimes. She used to work as a cook, among other things. Grandpa met her when she was cooking for a logging camp, and at one time she cooked for the Carillo family restaurant in Whittier, CA. She made a huge batch of tamales once, just before I enlisted in the USAF, and had corn husks hanging from the laundry line and all around the kitchen drying. We accused her of washing and saving them. Had her really flustered. She was actually only drying the ones that didn't get used and we knew it, but it was fun to mess with her! ;)

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here in Arizona, there aren't many shortages depending on the dates and events going on.
Cream cheese short before football games but in stock in a few days. Veggi's fully stocked, meat counter full.
Love shopping at Fry's. They have a beer and wine bar in the store. Park the cart, have a beer and finish shopping.

Hmm - That's like serving wine at an art auction. I call it "wallet oil."

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom