Enforce the law Tulsa World Editorial Sunday 02/05/2023

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I canceled my subscription many years ago
So did i after the paper was sold and Wayne Greene started pitching the new owners anti Firearm articles non stop, but not before i sent many e-mails letting him and who ever read them just how many time he was wrong.

Today i just pick up a Sunday paper at Walmart of Quick Trip, it's not worth $4 dollars but when i find an Anti Firearm article, i enjoy sending an e-mail as i did with this one asking them why today are they hiding the writers names.

Wayne Greene used to give me an English and Grammer also Spelling Lesson, as he was so grammer and spelling correct i just kept blasting away at them asking them are you true Jouralists or just a bunch of writters of many wrong things, i told Mr. Greene that like many of the other papers employees he soon also would be lookingh for a new job, and as we see today he is now just a spokesman for PSO AEP.

Wayne Greene

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if they come to downtown Tulsa they'll be welcome. Buncha freaks down here.
When i was a young kid this was in the 50s Down Town Tulsa was a really great place, everything was there and it was a wonderful time to live in Tulsa.

Sadly this all has changed and our Cities leaders like our Mayor G.T. Bynum, only understands pushing more money at many useles projects for downtown Tulsa.

Might i say GREENWOOD as an example?

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here we go again with another subliminal type of Anti Firearm writing, disguised as a public service notice informing the Tulsa Worlds readers, that our County sheriffs ought to stop political posturing on gun reforms.

Our sheriffs and other law enforcement officers have much more important items to work on then some stupid ATF rules made into a law, like the ban against the pistol stabilizing arm, just being forced on some firearm people to make our Anti Firearm President happy.

And here we go with our Tulsa World just chiming in with more anti firearm word jabbing just to let everyone know that the Tulsa World today is right in lock step with the Democrat views about GUN CONTROL.
It’s becoming increasingly difficult to tell the difference between Tulsa and Austin…..

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When i was a young kid this was in the 50s Down Town Tulsa was a really great place, everything was there and it was a wonderful time to live in Tulsa.

Sadly this all has changed and our Cities leaders like our Mayor G.T. Bynum, only understands pushing more money at many useles projects for downtown Tulsa.

Might i say GREENWOOD as an example?
Counselor Bill Christianson exposed the cabal that started that BS years ago. I'm no fan of politicians but that dude laid it out in no uncertain terms. The ballpark and the "renewal" has benefitted a very small group of owners down there.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems funny that the author won't even put their name on the puff piece. Guess it's afraid someone might find their street address and counterpoint their editorial 💩 stain!
Who reads newspapers anymore anyhow? Think of all the trees man!:rotflmao:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly don't blame them for that these days. People are nuts, and some of the evolutionally-challenged may be quick to inflict or attempt to inflict violence on a guy for simply stating his opinion.
Seems funny that the author won't even put their name on the puff piece. Guess it's afraid someone might find their street address and counterpoint their editorial 💩 stain!
Who reads newspapers anymore anyhow? Think of all the trees man!:rotflmao:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

Here we go again with another subliminal type of Anti Firearm writing, disguised as a public service notice informing the Tulsa Worlds readers, that our County sheriffs ought to stop political posturing on gun reforms.

Our sheriffs and other law enforcement officers have much more important items to work on then some stupid ATF rules made into a law, like the ban against the pistol stabilizing arm, just being forced on some firearm people to make our Anti Firearm President happy.

And here we go with our Tulsa World just chiming in with more anti firearm word jabbing just to let everyone know that the Tulsa World today is right in lock step with the Democrat views about GUN CONTRO

And here we go with our Tulsa World just chiming in with more anti firearm word jabbing just to let everyone know that the Tulsa World today is right in lock step with the Democrat views about GUN CONTROL.
The news media in general, and the Tulsa World, in particular, have a job to do! Their job is to boost RATINGS/CIRCULATION attract advertizing money, please the politically correct mood of the people, and advertizers, that day, please the BOSS that grants promotions, and signs their pay checks! Pretending there is anything NOBEL, or SACRED, happening here is ridiculous! FREEDOM OF THE PRESS, IS GREAT, BUT JUST DON'T FORGET THE PRESS/ AND THE TALKING HEADS, HAVE BILLS TO PAY, TRYING TO LIVE THE LIFE OF THE RICH, AND FAMOUS! IT'S OK TO AGREE, or DISAGREE WITH THEM, THESE MEDIA MOGALS DON'T SIGN YOUR PAY CHECK, DO THEY? WEAR YOUR TRUMP BALL CAP, IN PUBLIC IF YOU DARE?

Latest posts

Top Bottom