Engraver recommendations in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does sw have their ffl (do they need one), do they get ur deep enough per the nfa?

Took mine to cold hand today and I took it back with out getting it engraved, I stepped it down but left the bolt catch in and that bumps it $20 ri the he needs to disassemble it cost. No big deal but I'm cheap enough that $20 to remove a pin is too much, I'll pop it out and bring it back.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty silly. I'd be taking it somewhere else. I've never removed the bolt catch. She didn't want to, but even worked around the grip my first time when I didn't take anything but the stock off.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does sw have their ffl (do they need one), do they get ur deep enough per the nfa?

Took mine to cold hand today and I took it back with out getting it engraved, I stepped it down but left the bolt catch in and that bumps it $20 ri the he needs to disassemble it cost. No big deal but I'm cheap enough that $20 to remove a pin is too much, I'll pop it out and bring it back.
You don't leave it at SW engravers so they don't need an FFL. You take it in, wait 15 minutes for her to get it done and leave with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom