Engraving options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theres an engraving place on C Ave by the mall. Not sure if he can do what you are looking for, but he did a knife blade for me a couple years ago that turned out good.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for an engraver that is local. Anyone know someone that can do the SBR engraving.

I'm open to online places but do you have to ship the lower through an FFL?

You do NOT have to ship the lower thru an FFL. It is no different then shipping your firearm off for repair and it coming back to you

I do not know of a local engraver in Lawton, but if you find one, make sure they can engrave to the required .003" depth. Most lasers will not make this depth. A lot of folks use Southwest Engraves in OKC for NFA engraving if you are willing to take a trip.

Last edited:

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent mine to Ident marking in Rockwall, Tx. You can google them. They did a great job and specialize in weapon manufacturing and engraving. The turn around was pretty decent, but its been over a year since mine was done.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OKC shop is fast and inexpensive but you get what you pay for. She uses a mechanical engraving pen and although it is to the requisite .003" depth it does look somewhat rough. I'd like to find someone in OK that does the laser engraving like IDENT but without the wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom