Enid OK Shooting Range For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I’d like to do something like this, but you’d have to turn some serious volume on merchandise or do a whole lot of classes to just pay the note. The other problem I have is that my wife is three years from being able to retire from teaching and ain’t quitting being this close.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I’d like to do something like this, but you’d have to turn some serious volume on merchandise or do a whole lot of classes to just pay the note. The other problem I have is that my wife is three years from being able to retire from teaching and ain’t quitting being this close.

Hey, come on up! You're up this way about half the time anyway! I'll work for you part-time. The owner and I talked about it a few months ago, when he was trying to find a buyer on his own. He said the cash flow was there to service the debt. Of course, now that they have separated all the merchandise from the real estate, a person would have to re-stock but that wouldn't have to be done all at once. You could make it work. And, I promise not to tell anyone you're from Texas!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom