ENS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It depends on both how my wife is, and the weather, but I think that something can be worked out. Let's look at various dates.

Gary, it's your call my friend. You pick what is best for you and just tell us the date. We can work out the exact "how to get there" and "time we will start later.

That would be the Red Barn in Caldwell. A darned good place to eat.

Why yes; yes it was!

Being new to this. can we shoot reloads? or is it store bought only? Some of my reloads probably aren't safe, so will need room.

Uh....NO. NO NO NO. Safety is
always paramount. WTH are you doing shooting reloads that "probably aren't safe anyway? :homer:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being new to this. can we shoot reloads? or is it store bought only? Some of my reloads probably aren't safe, so will need room.
If you are asking me, I am OK with SAFE reloads. Just remember that you sign a liability waiver so you assume the risk. About the only ammo that I am not OK with is incendiary.

I just hope Scott brings his AC 556 again. That was fun.

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gary, it's your call my friend. You pick what is best for you and just tell us the date. We can work out the exact "how to get there" and "time we will start later.

Why yes; yes it was!

Uh....NO. NO NO NO. Safety is always paramount. WTH are you doing shooting reloads that "probably aren't safe anyway? :homer:
While I am OK with reloads this is my position as well.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are asking me, I am OK with SAFE reloads. Just remember that you sign a liability waiver so you assume the risk. About the only ammo that I am not OK with is incendiary.

I just hope Scott brings his AC 556 again. That was fun.
My apologies. Would not bring, nor shoot anything unsafe. That was stupid.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all meet up at the range and you pair up with whoever, can be someone you know or someone in front of or behind you in the line. Two shooters per lane, you split the lane fee. Each shooter gets 1 free target, can buy additional ones if you want. We all bring a couple of guns, and everybody gets to shoot whatever . It's fun to shoot a gun you've never had the chance to shoot before. We shoot for an hour or two, then we head to the designated eatery for chow and we eat and sit around and BS, tell lies, make excuses for how bad we shot, (I usually blame the gun).

I'll bring some of my Walther PPK and PPK/S pistols. One in each caliber, including this one in the pics below.

Details to follow in a new ENS Thread once we get a date set.
View attachment 201000 View attachment 201001 View attachment 201002

jeez I’m going to have to wear a bow tie and a evening jacket to even handle that thing.

Sounds like fun. Btw is that chicken fried steak place on 10th street still any good? Chuckhouse I think it was called, haven't been in years.

Chuckhouse in my opinion is the best chicken fried steak sandwich you can buy. Period. Supposedly they are on the map for their fried chicken, but I’ve never been able to order anything other than the ultimate chicken fried steak sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom