[Enter Title Here].

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1861

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new here, if’n you couldn’t tell. I’m living in the Panhandle.

I was a Collegiate Smallbore shooter and dabbler in practical shooting.

I’ve always been crazy about guns, and I’m glad to find this group. For whatever reason, Oklahoma doesn’t seem to be as gun active as many places I’ve been in the South, despite the incredibly positive laws here.

Just a little solicitation: if anybody is interested in selling a FAL or doing some 2Gun, I recently started a few threads on that.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new here, if’n you couldn’t tell. I’m living in the Panhandle.

I was a Collegiate Smallbore shooter and dabbler in practical shooting.

I’ve always been crazy about guns, and I’m glad to find this group. For whatever reason, Oklahoma doesn’t seem to be as gun active as many places I’ve been in the South, despite the incredibly positive laws here.

Just a little solicitation: if anybody is interested in selling a FAL or doing some 2Gun, I recently started a few threads on that.
Oh it's active but probably not so much in no man's. But in all seriousness Welcome.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to shoot ROTC Postal Matches in college. Of course, that was In the 1970's and we only used basic single shot bolt rifles and Smith Model 41's.

HOWDY.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom