Erick feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an excellent mail transaction with Erick. Great communication and everything went smoothly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks again, Erick!

Firemedic183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Erick yesterday. Communication was excellent, and we both showed up a little bit early to the agreed upon place. Thank you Erick. It was great to meet you, and I enjoyed the conversation!

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to give some feedback and thanks to Erick. I did have a good transaction with him some time back.

When I posted that one of my guns was horribly dirty due to tornado damage, Erick pmed me and offered to clean and work on it. He was patient as my schedule was hectic and did a great job cleaning, repairing, and test firing my guns for no charge. Erick is a great guy!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great guy!! Awesome communication, great deal and super friendly! He was patient with me while I got the funds together, Answered my newb questions and even offered to help with set up when all the parts come in!! I would falsely deal with him any time!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom