Error on Form Four???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have a few questions. I just called the BATFE on the status of my Form Four, I 'm the seller. They person who answered the phone told me there was an error and they are sending back the form for correction?

She told me she didn't know what was wrong, just that it was an error. I asked if there would be a corrective action to follow and "yes" was the answer.

I should get the letter in a few days. My main concern is.....after I correct the problem.....will my new form be put on the bottom of the stack again??

Should I put the agents name on the envelope (and hope it goes to him) and put a letter of forgiveness with the form? Is there any way for my form to be back in the order and timely manner it once had??

Don't know the problem yet....haven't got the letter. Arrrgh!!!!!:slap:

Cohiba

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the error has been detected, it means an examiner was looking at it. When you get the error fixed you should send it back to the examiner you received it from and it SHOULD go on the top of the pile and be approved relatively quickly.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me just a couple days ago, I got the papers corrected and will be sending them in the morning. I was told that it will go back to the examiner and only take a couple more weeks once they get it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom