Esquire Editor Wants to Ban All Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Liberals always seem to be declaring they only want bans or restrictions on certain types of guns. Added to that is their declaration of support for the Second Amendment. However, once in a while, one of those liberals lets their mask drop and makes their true intention known.

Such a person is the editor-at-large Dave Holmes of Esquire magazine who flat out declared in the wake of the school shootings in Texas on Friday that he wants to ban all guns. Here is Holmes saying what most other liberals are careful to keep under wraps in Okay, Now I Actually Do Want To Take Your Guns.

Hey there, NRA:

Listen, I know the moments after a gunman opens fire in a school are hectic for you. You have to get your talking points together, you have to mentally prepare to debate a traumatized yet sensible child, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and practice saying that more guns would have made the situation less deadly. It’s a busy time! And since we are always either in the moments after or the moments before a mass shooting, you’re pretty much always busy, I have noticed!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I now actually do want to take your guns.

All of your guns.

Right now.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict in 2 years or less someone will introduce legislation to ban all guns from civilians.
Not saying it will go anywhere, at least for 5 years, but it will become more and more accepted as a possibility.
Baby steps, it's all part of the plan.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberals always seem to be declaring they only want bans or restrictions on certain types of guns. Added to that is their declaration of support for the Second Amendment. However, once in a while, one of those liberals lets their mask drop and makes their true intention known.

Such a person is the editor-at-large Dave Holmes of Esquire magazine who flat out declared in the wake of the school shootings in Texas on Friday that he wants to ban all guns. Here is Holmes saying what most other liberals are careful to keep under wraps in Okay, Now I Actually Do Want To Take Your Guns.

Hey there, NRA:

Listen, I know the moments after a gunman opens fire in a school are hectic for you. You have to get your talking points together, you have to mentally prepare to debate a traumatized yet sensible child, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and practice saying that more guns would have made the situation less deadly. It’s a busy time! And since we are always either in the moments after or the moments before a mass shooting, you’re pretty much always busy, I have noticed!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I now actually do want to take your guns.

All of your guns.

Right now.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

How to I forward my address to Mr. Holmes, so I can invite him to personally come take my guns. :)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict in 2 years or less someone will introduce legislation to ban all guns from civilians.
Not saying it will go anywhere, at least for 5 years, but it will become more and more accepted as a possibility.
Baby steps, it's all part of the plan.

No situation is ever static, anyone who believes it is has simply decided to close their eyes. Pro-2A people can, and should, also take baby steps toward re-inculcating the importance of an armed responsible citizenry. Its a hard fight because in those areas where Americans increasingly live (large urban areas) - the school systems have been mostly captured by rather left-leaning people.

I will never have a national stage, or the ear of the media, so I try to do what I can - take one person at a time to the range, teach basic safety, so that the gun is no more dangerous than the car or power tools in the hands of a responsible, law-abiding, and trained person. My goal is simply to end the baseless fear and demonization among those with whom I have the opportunity to interact. I hope someone else is doing the rest.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

"Why, Mr. Homes.... you look like someone just walked over your grave."

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He Wants Legally Owned, Constitutionally Protected, Treasured, Private Possessions that are Historically a Significant Aspect of American Culture Confiscated! Well, how about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom