Esquire Editor Wants to Ban All Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Silly bastage better bring his lunch.

That’s funny, lunch...
He’ll be so busy steppin and fetchin, with his hair on fire, thinkin his a$$ is catchin, he won’t have anytime for lunch...

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since school shootings are the moral impetus for gun confiscation, it makes sense that children will be reporting to the school whether or not their parents have guns. Maybe they'll have a special name: Hogg's Brownshirts or something similar.

side note: I remember a young lady I went to elementary school with long ago. She and her parents lived in my neighborhood. Decades passed and I moved far away. Perhaps she did also. But one day someone knocked on her elderly parents door and they let them in. They were cut to pieces. The criminals were never found. ....So, Mr. Esquire, your idea of forcing all of us to be like that defenseless elderly couple is nothing short of evil.

Last edited:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No situation is ever static, anyone who believes it is has simply decided to close their eyes. Pro-2A people can, and should, also take baby steps toward re-inculcating the importance of an armed responsible citizenry. Its a hard fight because in those areas where Americans increasingly live (large urban areas) - the school systems have been mostly captured by rather left-leaning people.

I will never have a national stage, or the ear of the media, so I try to do what I can - take one person at a time to the range, teach basic safety, so that the gun is no more dangerous than the car or power tools in the hands of a responsible, law-abiding, and trained person. My goal is simply to end the baseless fear and demonization among those with whom I have the opportunity to interact. I hope someone else is doing the rest.

We here in Oklahoma should pass a law requiring firearm safety, rights & responsibility, and hunters education be taught in the classroom of both public and private schools every other year starting in kindergarten and continuing through college. And make it an amendment to the state constitution as well.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was there ever a doubt that their goal has been this all along?

Actually, there were several members arguing quite the contrary around here during the Obama administration. Most of them are gone now, if not completely silent.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom