Estate buckshot @ aimsurplus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a stack it deep kind of guy, so so far have never had to worry about supply, I know there are shortages of ammo, police and defense style shotguns are bringing a premium, but damn, with shipping this is over $1/rd for estate buckshot (which despite being a cheaper brand will kill you dead as hell,lol). Seems high as heck. Is supply that bad fellas?

Attachments

• 531E29D8-5CFD-4E31-A49B-7E098C881ABC.png
    531E29D8-5CFD-4E31-A49B-7E098C881ABC.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 188

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the supply on buckshot is really tight. It has been for a while.

I prefer LE133 Federal 8 pellet tactical with a flight control wad. Some of it recent came back on the market in the 75-80c a round price point if you can still find it.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother bought some last week at a Tulsa Walmart for $10 something a box clearance marked.
Have you tried that Walmart tracker site people used to talk about on here. Sorry I don't remember the name.
Something to watch for is some Walmarts "Appear" to quit handling ammo but in reality they moved the case to a different department.
He said it was in the paint dept. instead of sporting goods. Had a hard time finding someone with the key.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a stack it deep kind of guy, so so far have never had to worry about supply, I know there are shortages of ammo, police and defense style shotguns are bringing a premium, but damn, with shipping this is over $1/rd for estate buckshot (which despite being a cheaper brand will kill you dead as hell,lol). Seems high as heck. Is supply that bad fellas?

A couple of the distributors I buy from show plenty of target shotgun ammo (in various weight and shot sizes) available . . .

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother bought some last week at a Tulsa Walmart for $10 something a box clearance marked.
Have you tried that Walmart tracker site people used to talk about on here. Sorry I don't remember the name.
Something to watch for is some Walmarts "Appear" to quit handling ammo but in reality they moved the case to a different department.
He said it was in the paint dept. instead of sporting goods. Had a hard time finding someone with the key.
https://www.dexterclearance.com/

or

https://brickseek.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom