Estate Reloads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me state first, I know virtually nothing about reloads. With that out of the way, I have been asked to help liquidate part of an estate. This fellow was an experienced hunter and shooter, and had lots of toys and lots of junk! We are not ready to start selling the nicer stuff yet.

My current issue is the reloads he had left. All of his equipment was sold to a friend of his that came to the funeral, and he wasn't aware of any remaining reloads, so that is where we find ourselves.

All of it is in clean, plastic boxes, with all the load information on the boxes. It all looks very neat, well prepared, documented, etc.

Somewhere in my past I remember that reloads are not to be sold by individuals, or something like that.

So, after giving some away, I am turning to you folks. If you have any interest, any or all of it can be yours for the taking.

We have:
182 rds marked 44MAG Rifle Only

69 rds 22-250

46 rds 30-06

122 rds 25-06

86 rds marked 8x57 IS (plus 14 empty brass )

20 rds 270WIN

259 rds 223 (one box marked TC223)

I live in OKC near Westmoore High School and will be happy to meet anyone within reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom