Eureka Springs questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should check out the Basin Park Hotel.

https://www.basinpark.com/

They do charge for pets. We ate at the Balcony Bar and Restaurant, and played pool upstairs in the Lucky 7 pool room.
Cool old hotel right downtown.

My great grandpa was an apprentice stone mason on the Basin Park Hotel! That's were I usually stay when I go. It's in the middle of the 'action'.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ermilio's Italian is really good, but in a neighborhood. All those streets are narrow as heck, so if you're driving a giant vehicle, be advised.

There's also a Czech restaurant essentially north of town at the Bavarian Inn. If it's open (kinda seasonal), it's a "must do" in my opinion. Fantastic comfort food, great beer selection for heathens like me.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LMAO, me too ....haven’t been back since

Me 3 wife number 2. Number 3 was a Vegas drive thru chapel. Eureka is nice, wife number 2 not so much. Basin is the place I’d recommend but wear your walking shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honeymooned there 30 years ago this year, and we go there every few years. We spent our 30th anniversary in the area at a Honeymoon cottage in the country about 15 minutes from Eureka Springs in January.
The restaurants come and go for the most part, but there are a couple of regulars that stick around because they are good enough.
We seem to always find ourselves at the Cat House bar and grill just off downtown. Been there forever. Great bar food, and the evening entertainment is second to none typically. Small intimate bar. You'll know everybody before you leave.
Band sets up in the corner, and if you didn't turn your head to look you would swear Janis Joplin was alive and singing behind you. Amazing singer that does other including C&W, blues and so on. Great outdoor seating to people watch on warm afternoons.
Parking sucks everywhere, especially downtown. If you use a public parking lot, don't think your going to get away with not paying. There are "parking marshals" that patrol those lots during the day and night. They love to issue tickets.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stayed at the the Palace and Basin Park. Basin Park was a cool hotel but rooms were underwhelming, the service was poor, and the restaurant was probably the most disappointing one in Eureka Springs.

Palace was amazing. Would highly recommend. Rooms and accommodations were great. Service excellent (which was easier since it only has like, rooms). And the spa/tubs in the basement for soaking and massage were great as well.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're going through Bentonville, there's some great places to check out. There's Crystal Bridges museum, and then my personal favorite is the Museum of Native American History on the corner of "O" and central (shameless plug). You won't be disappointed.

And War Eagle Cavern.

Latest posts

Top Bottom