Even more spam on my phone and no option to block it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I posted too soon, I received an email from Emily also. Bet it's a guy from Kenya or Russia....

I had a regular e-mail spammer contact me...

...Becki wanted for me to become her "god." I thinks she was promising pictures, but I didn't bite.

Besides, with regards to a "god," my physique would be more like Buddha's.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you on AT&T cell service? Have you (like me) been getting lots of spam texts from creeps? They email to 20 or more cell phone numbers and everyone gets the same spam text. You can TURN THIS OFF! But it isn't easy. Call them at 611 (800-331-0500) and tell them what you want to do - TURN OFF EMAIL TO TEXT MESSAGES. The first line support won't know what to do - ASK FOR ADVANCE TECHNICAL SUPPORT, they can do this, front line support can not. It took me almost 30 minutes on the phone to get this done today.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you on AT&T cell service? Have you (like me) been getting lots of spam texts from creeps? They email to 20 or more cell phone numbers and everyone gets the same spam text. You can TURN THIS OFF! But it isn't easy. Call them at 611 (800-331-0500) and tell them what you want to do - TURN OFF EMAIL TO TEXT MESSAGES. The first line support won't know what to do - ASK FOR ADVANCE TECHNICAL SUPPORT, they can do this, front line support can not. It took me almost 30 minutes on the phone to get this done today.
I’ve been spammed something terrible on my AT&T text.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll get this fixed tomorrow while on the road.
Wife is my hands free device. 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom