Ever get accidental bonuses with orders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I opened a new bag of Starline brass, that had 4 new primers in the bottom. I know it’s accidental or there would have been a 100 pack instead of just 4 random ones. I didn’t know Starline made primers, maybe they use them in testing?

Yes I know, 4 primers, whoopee! But for a guy that never wins anything, much less get any kind of breaks, it’s pretty awesome for me HAHA!

Anyone else ever get accidental bonuses with UPS, FedEx, or USPS presents?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hot Wheels people are notorious for sending people a "RAOK" so you ALWAYS gotta check the box for extras (or not be surprised if a totally random box shows up with something you collect). (RAOK=Random Act of Kindness)

I did order a case (250 rounds) of Sig 9mm 147gr HP ammo and few MPX mags direct from Sig, and when I got the box there was all that as well as 2 P365 mags in the box.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It got more strange with that new bag of Starline. I found 3 additional primers, but these were installed in cases. Odd, but now I’m definitely leaning towards, these were possibly set to be used in testing. Could’ve been accidentally installed thinking they were going for testing, then just bagged up, primers and all. I’ve worked in manufacturing a time or two, and stuff like this definitely happens. You get in a hurry, grab the wrong stock, package it up and off it goes. The things I worked with in mfg, were larger items, when it was thought or proven that the wrong items were packaged, it was fairly easy to open, check the product, and reseal. Things as small as brass, much less primers, would be much more difficult, and the employee could just roll the dice and ship it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a contact at Honeywell Tech Support. Every time I got a replacement part for a BOB, bad-out-of-box, he included a hard candy, kind of a professional apology. I guess that's why I was 20 pounds overweight. :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom